Friday, December 16, 2011

OMG, I can't workout, it's Christmas...too many parties!!

Say what!!!???? Excuses, excuses, that's all I here at the gyms every year, same time.  Why, do you make that a reason not to work out?  Have you asked yourself that?  Because you have to shop?  You have to bake and cook?  The family is coming?  Parties to go at work and friends?

WRONG!!!  I have parties to go to, I have friends to see and family to see.  I'm not going to eat or do anything to hurt myself.  I actually stay the same in my weight or even loose weight.  I'm busy, but, I always make sure during clients I see, classes I teach, kids I take care of, and don't forget the husband I have to care of also, I still get my hard core workouts done.  It's not that I have discipline, it's the simple fact that I respect myself enough not to treat it like a garbage can.  That's what you are doing.  Our bodies don't want junk and processed high fatty foods at all!  You are hurting your body by feeding it non nutrient foods.

You don't have to cut it all out, but, be more careful in the decisions you make.  Do you really want to feel like crap the next day?  I don't think so, so why do you do it?

For working out, try to get up and do brisk walk for 40 minutes or so if you don't belong to a gym.  Get jumping jacks going, some squats, crunches, anything to get the hear rate up for up to 45 minutes.

Feel better this year than last year.  And, if you are in shape and the season does not get to you...Awesome!  Don't forget, thin people get heart attacks also from clogged arteries.

Happy Holiday's
XOXO  Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment