Monday, November 28, 2011

Winter Skin Care

I love great peels for my face in the winter.  The one I love is from REN Skincare.  The product name is Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask.  Great for rosecea skin/sensitive and oily to dry skin.

Carries Bio actives, Glycolactic acid, Lactic acid, and Popain.  Free of parabens, completely natural.

Put over clean skin and leave on for about 5 min.  It has a lovely citrus smell and will leave your skin so smooth and silky.

Found at most Sephora boutiques and or online.

Happy Holidays!
XOXO  Lily

1 comment:

  1. New follower here. I saw you mentioned in facebook and had to stop by. I have a blog about a beauty product too (hair jewelry). My blog is my way of getting the word out. I would appreciate if you would take a look and perhaps follow back. Here's my url http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com/ If you would like more information about my hair jewelry, click on my "Fine Hair Jewelry" button and you will go to my website where I have a few short sizing and styling videos that are very informative. Looking forward to following you. This is a nice tip for me too. Winter is hard on my skin that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete